If you have any questions or talk to us, please email: email@example.com
Activities on the taster sections:
- Dynamic warming up with tuning and rhythm exercises, basic vocal technic and self knowing of the proper voice and interacting with others
- Sing in different groups together (Soprano, Tenor)
- Phrase exercises using Brazilian tunes and learning of the lyrics in Brazilian Portuguese through the songs
- Practice on two Brazilian tunes with 4 part voices
- Exercises will be emailed as homework to practice in files and links formats
- Taster sections will be very uplifting, engaging and full of fun in a natural Brazilian atmosphere
People with no singing nor performance experience but with singing potential. The group will work on basic singing and technical level exercises with a gradual technical demanding every workshop. There will be tuning and rhythm exercises and cense of group awareness. Whether you are either starting from scratch or have very little singing experience this is right for you. Audio files will be sent by email each week in order for you be prepared for the next workshop.
INTERMEDIATE and ADVANCED
People able to sing in tune with some music and singing experience, however, knowledge of how to read music is not required. Initially, the work will focus on tuning, rhythm and melodic exercises and developing singing in harmony divided into four different groups such as Soprano/Contralto/Tenor/Base. There will be singing and technical exercises in an intermediate level and cense of group with a gradual evolution every workshop. If you meet these criteria you are more than illegible to join this group. Audio files will be sent by email each week in order for you be prepared for the next workshop.
Book here – not available